HR & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Response One has a vacancy for a full-time HR & Payroll Administrator. In this role you will support the HR & Payroll Manager by delivering a pro-active and flexible service to all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Payroll and HR related duties including:
- Ensure monthly payroll is accurate and deal with any amendments
- End of year reporting
- Pension scheme administration
- Starter and leaver administration
- Analyse and respond to employee enquiries
- Support the recruitment and selection process from initial job brief to job offer
- Supporting the induction of new starters to the company, providing information on benefits and ensuring all HR-related paperwork is completed and stored
- Manage absence requirements including sickness, maternity, paternity and annual leave
- Support the HR Manager with employee relation activities including disciplinary and grievance
- Keep up to date with new employment and payroll legislation
- Provide general HR administration support
- Maintain Fleet Management system
- Support Health & Safety activities
The successful candidate must be approachable, enthusiastic and confident, and comfortable working with a variety of tasks. We are looking for a collaborative team player with a professional attitude in a confidential environment. Minimum qualifications of Grade C in GCSE English & Maths are required along with proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
The following skills are essential:
- Experience of payroll
- Generalist HR experience
- Knowledge of the best practice on recruitment and selection
- Highly collaborative with the ability to foster effective working relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify development needs
- Work well on your own initiative
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business
- Experience in implementing new initiatives
The team at Response One are friendly, transparent and respectful of each other – with a little humour thrown in for good measure. We look for people to join us whose personal values and behaviours support this, along with our Company Values - Collaboration, Diligence, Inspiration, Commitment and Innovation.
If you, or anybody you know, would be interested in applying for this role please send a covering letter, including your salary expectations, along with a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st March 2017.