Response One is an insight-driven marketing agency backed by the power of the St Ives Group, specialising in delivering innovation alongside the highest standards of client service with a professional and co-operative approach to doing business.
Our work family is a group of brilliant people who inspire trust, respect and loyalty, and continually drive change. We prioritise collaboration, knowledge sharing and mentoring to bring out the very best in each other.
Together we celebrate our success, face challenges and live by our business vision and core values – Innovation, Collaboration, Commitment and Diligence.
St Ives PLC’s marketing services businesses Response One, Occam and Amaze One are an integrated proposition, focused around the four core areas of Media, Technology, CRM and Data Science. The group has the capability to support any stage of the customer lifecycle and offers clients the rare opportunity to have a single agency to seamlessly handle everything from media planning to customer retention.
You will be acting as the CRM Client Lead and be responsible for the CRM Project Management of day-to-day activity within the agency and also between Response One and a number of existing clients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Client & Supplier Management
- Project Management of all CRM client initiatives, using Project Management processes, tools and principles.
- Attend client meetings as required, taking detailed minutes & sending full reports to attendees
- Support the CRM clients in the delivery of multi-channel engagement strategies and communications plans that drive acquisition, retention and cross-sell.
- Work with the CRM team to identify and deploy new and impactful ways to connect our clients with their customers.
- Work alongside the analysis/insight teams to deliver the client CRM projects.
- Interpret analytical and research output, answer the ‘so what’, and use this to inform CRM planning activity and recommendations.
- Ensure CRM plans align to the strategic and operational objectives of the client and are agile enough to react to changes in market conditions.
- Work with the senior team across our business to identify and deploy new and impactful ways to connect our clients with their customers.
- Manage workflow documents, ensuring that status of all CRM projects is update to date at the end of each working day.
- Compile monthly status reports for all CRM clients.
- Responsible for all aspects of CRM Project financials, from cost estimates, POs, processing invoicing and the on-going update of the agency’s financials central system.
- ·Provide regular reporting on client activity for both the client and the client internal teams.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure the campaign briefing process enables all marketing campaign queries to be handled smoothly and efficiently.
- Management, development and execution of all email marketing and data activities based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
- Identifying and driving new data collection opportunities/projects.
- Continuously optimise the performance of campaigns through working with the Analysis team and tracking individual campaign KPIs.
- Perform detailed and on-going competitor and market analysis.
- Solid experience of understanding and developing customer strategies, customer journeys and actionable recommendations and briefs.
- Understanding of data and insight and their role and usage within a marketing strategy and direct communications environment (you will have access to a data and insight team).
- Understanding and interest in CRM/data insight/manipulation and use / application for CRM marketing.
- Confident with strong communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment and execute tasks under pressure.
- An interest in new technology and how it can be deployed to improve customer experience.
- Can remain flexible; comfortable adapting approach based on client requirements and desires.
- A basic understanding of all marketing channels (both online and offline), and how these can and should be used.
- Perfectly at ease in front of clients, leading meetings and workshops; strong customer focus.
- Can write and deliver strong, inspirational, presentations where every statement is supported by evidence.
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plus more…
Based in Bath, includes travel throughout the UK.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- A great team of people
- Relaxed working environment
For a full job description and details of how to apply, please contact Hannah at Recruitment@responseone.co.uk