Amaze One brings together more than 40 years’ experience of digital and data services and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour, into one powerful approach. Its offering includes a breadth of channel and data understanding in a united suite of services – each informing, and being informed by, the other.
St Ives PLC’s marketing services businesses Response One, Occam and Amaze One are an integrated proposition, focused around the four core areas of Media, Technology, CRM and Data Science. The group has the capability to support any stage of the customer lifecycle and offers clients the rare opportunity to have a single agency to seamlessly handle everything from media planning to customer retention.
The role of the Customer Targeting Manager is to ensure the delivery of the client’s requirements in line with the definition of the service and Occam’s contracted Service Level Agreement with the client. It is the role of the Customer Targeting Manager to provide day to day service including; campaign requirements gathering, build and execution of all direct marketing campaigns and response reporting, ownership of campaign documentation and client communication.
This is a CRM Communications role with a focus on delivery. It requires a high level of technical, administrative and communication skills. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Upfront requirements gathering of all client campaign work;
· Successful interpretation of campaign briefs received from the client, identifying any areas of the brief that require further clarification and/or approval;
· Ensure job output meets the requirements of the brief; and
· Ensure benchmarks for delivery are agreed with the client before any production work commences.
Customer Targeting Management
· Build and execute campaign selections using IBM Unica, Silverpop, Apteco FastStats (these are the major tools, there may be a need to use others from time to time)
· Communicate pre-campaign counts and advise where appropriate
· Ensure all campaigns are completed accurately and within the agreed timeframe;
· Ensure Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to and demonstrated to the client on a campaign by campaign basis;
· Deliver data to the client upon completion of a campaign, ensuring all data is handled securely and in accordance with the client’s and Occam’s security procedures;
· Run and manage all post-campaign reporting; working with the client to define the requirements for each campaign where necessary;
· Work with the client to help introduce best practise methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in CRM communications;
· Have a full working knowledge and understanding of campaign tools to provide technical advice where needed; including to other internal Occam teams.
· Manage communications in respect of all client campaign work;
· Ensure support of activities of strategic customer accounts at all levels;
· Work alongside the other departments to plan the resource for the teams in order to provide service in line with the agreed client SLAs; and
· Manage all client campaign queries, escalating to other departments within Occam when required.
· Gain knowledge of client terminology and way of working;
· Investigate problems and advise options when queries arise, liaising with other departments or staff when required;
· Adopt and encourage an open-minded approach to new projects, considering companywide implications as well as departmental;
· Provide technical advice to other departments as and when required;
· Identify and suggest ways of continually improving the process of running campaigns;
· Ensure that the client is kept up to date with the progress of all campaigns, making them aware of any issues that may affect delivery;
· Attend internal or external client meetings when required; and
· Handle all data securely and responsibly, observing The Data Protection Act and Occam’s information security policy.
· At least 2 year’s direct marketing industry experience;
· Excellent knowledge of campaign processes, including segmentation and targeting;
· Excellent campaign skills, preferably with experience in using IBM Silverpop/Marketing Cloud (highly desirable for this current role)
· Experience of campaign reporting and analysis;
· Experience of translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing objectives;
· Strong MSOffice skills;
· Experience in dealing with clients at all levels;
· Experience in collaborating with other agencies to deliver campaigns
Good knowledge and experience of using digital marketing tools, preferably with experience in using:
· Pure 360
· Unica e-Message
· IBM Marketing Cloud
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Experience of other campaign management tools, including:
· Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server databases using:
· T-SQL (Management Studio)
Please email Recruitment@occam-dm.com for a full job description and details of how to apply.