Amaze One brings together more than 40 years’ experience of digital and data services and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour, into one powerful approach. Its offering includes a breadth of channel and data understanding in a united suite of services – each informing, and being informed by, the other.
St Ives PLC’s marketing services businesses Response One, Occam and Amaze One are an integrated proposition, focused around the four core areas of Media, Technology, CRM and Data Science. The group has the capability to support any stage of the customer lifecycle and offers clients the rare opportunity to have a single agency to seamlessly handle everything from media planning to customer retention.
The role is an excellent one for an experienced CRM Data-Driven Planner to join the creation of our Planning team to work on well-known brands which will, in turn, further develop your Planning skill set through data-driven marketing and associated strategies
covering data, creative, communications, digital and integration. This role will also support creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
Bristol, with travel to other office locations.
Amaze One’s Planning team is responsible for assisting with our Consumer Centric and Data-Driven planning approach, ensuring that opportunities for using data are optimised across all our client businesses. As a Planner within this function you will work with other members within our Delivery Practice to contribute to the overall strategic approach for a client’s interactions with its customers.
We’re looking for a Planning Manager who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and equally comfortable working autonomously whilst also being a key part of developing the planning offering within the agency.
It is essential that our Planning Managers are comfortable drafting and presenting to Clients and internal audiences and has the ability to support the presentation of data to life in an interesting and informative way highlighting both tactical and strategic data uses.
Additional capabilities required:
- Understanding that data can be manipulated for analysis
- Understanding of how analytical problem solving can help Clients and how this application of analysis can support strategy
- Experience of dealing with List brokers to purchase cold data would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Experience of supporting the development of a data-driven strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing targeting strategies
- Experience of providing a strategic sounding board for your Clients
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Plus more…
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- A great team of people
- Relaxed working environment
Please email Hannah at email@example.com for further information.