LOCATION: BRISTOL INITIALLY, MOVING TO BATH IN COMING MONTHS
REPORTS TO: CRM DELIVERY MANAGER
SALARY: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
About Amaze One:
CRM by Amaze One fuses information, ideas and ambition into powerful, profitable and lasting relationships. Amaze One is out of the ordinary and challenges conventional CRM practice by offering a mix of on and offline services that is unique.
Amaze One brings together more than 40 years’ experience of digital and data services and a deep understanding of people’s behaviour, into one powerful approach. Its offering includes a breadth of channel and data understanding in a united suite of services – each informing, and being informed by, the other. These include; campaign planning, selection and evaluation; acquisition; lifecycle management; business intelligence and analysis; customer experience planning; content creation; production; optimisation; data management and database design; and marketing technologies.
The agency is the collaboration between St Ives companies Amaze Ltd and Occam DM Ltd. It has been set up to break down the inherent silos of traditional CRM processes, providing insight-driven creative communications by blending data and digital disciplines to engage customers and deliver long-term, profitable relationships for clients.
Purpose of the role:
To plan, schedule and traffic the delivery of CRM campaigns with a large focus on digital marketing deliverables for tier 1 clients.
- A good, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably MS Project and Visio
- Organised with proven ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple work streams
- Basic knowledge of CRM Marketing Campaigns (preferred)
- Experience within similar role (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills – written, telephone and face to face
- Planning and scheduling skills including client management and expectation management
- Proven ability to work in a changeable, fast moving and pressured environment
- Experience of proactive client contact as well as reactive must be demonstrated
- Able to travel within the UK
- Pro-active self-starter
- Logical thinker
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and trafficking campaign schedules with Amaze One Delivery teams and responding to Client Services teams with relevant updates in relation to Client deliverables.
- Scheduling and resourcing workload internally
- Responsible for the internal administration of projects, assisting with reporting and project plans
- Understanding individual briefs and the impact plus consequences of deployment timing plans
- Support internal reviews for process evolvement, scheduling amends and trafficking improvements
- Required to work closely with Campaign Orchestration and Client Services teams for Amaze One, Occam and Response One
- Support the development of internal ways of working, processes and tools