PRIVACY & COOKIES
St Ives plc, and each of its subsidiary companies (together “we, our, us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy outlines the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
An Affiliate is a company or partnership that is not wholly owned by St Ives plc, but which is part owned or controlled by St Ives plc.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website(s). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use any of our online services, subscribing to our newsletter or requesting any of our goods or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website(s).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may process your data in order to let you know about relevant opportunities and content.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website(s) and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Our Data Protection Officer is Jonathon Richmond, contactable through the Contact Us page.
- You can access, delete or correct the data we hold on you at any time, and you have the ability to complain to a regulatory body if you wish.
- You can withdraw consent to the use of your data at any time - just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
When you visit our website(s), we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet), operating system and browser type, for system and website administration and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
WEBSITE TRAFFIC MONITORING
We may also obtain and compile or appoint third parties to obtain and compile on our behalf, details of your visits to our website(s) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the resources that you access, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing or marketing purposes or otherwise. This data does not identify any individual but may identify organisations and we may use that information in managing our relationship with those organisations, for example, in considering how to develop the services that we offer them.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Below we explain the cookies we use and why.
THE COOKIES WE USE AND HOW WE USE THEM
- Site Name Cookie (sitename_cookies)
This cookie is used to control appearance of the cookies information banner. This cookie is set on arrival to the site by default. It expires after a set time and is not set again unless a user changes their cookie settings.
- Google Analytics Cookie (_utma, _utmc, _utmz, _ga)
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitor’s have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- AddThis Cookie (_atuvc, _atuvs)
HOW DO I CHANGE MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Should we receive a complaint from a consumer that wishes to have their name removed from a list or campaign we have a formal process in place to manage this process. This includes a full audit trail of all enquiries received and action taken.
If you are a consumer and wish to make a complaint then please contact us at email@example.com