Terms & ConditionS
The following terms and conditions refer to use of our website, however you can request Response One's Terms and Conditions of Business by contacting us directly.
This website is operated by Response One Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3624881and have our registered office at One Tudor Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4Y 0AH. Our VAT number is 927458295.
The Old Dairy
In these terms and conditions "we", "us", "our" and "Response One" means Response One Ltd.
- Accessing our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time we may restrict or suspend access to or close all or any part of our website.Our website gives general information on Response One and the products and services we provide. While we take steps to control the quality and keep the information on these websites accurate and up to date, the information is given for information purposes only and we cannot guarantee nor do we give any warranty as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or that our website is fit for a particular purpose.
- Our website and content is provided "as is" excluding all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. We accept no liability for functions contained on the website and make no warranty that the website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that any defect will be corrected. We do not warrant that the website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the website or server is free of errors, viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology and we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. We do not warrant that our website is non-infringing in respect of third party rights.
- You acknowledge that use of our website and its contents is at your own risk. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any website linked to them and any materials and content posted on them. We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or loss or damage arising from fraud, nor do these user terms affect your statutory rights.
- The website and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in them or linked to them ("Content") are protected by copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights owned by us (Response One Ltd) or our licensors. This content may not be used or reproduced except that you may download one copy of such content or part of such content to your individual computer for your personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such content must be preserved without alteration or modification. Any links to our website must be notified to and approved by us before they are created.
- We have no responsibility for content on our website provided by third parties and are merely providing access to such content to you. We have no obligation to verify or to edit information provided by third parties. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, quality or reliability of any third party information and you acknowledge that reliance on such information will be at your own risk.
- Please be aware that our website may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties including our affiliates. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over or responsibility for, any data, policies, procedures or content of that linked website(s) or resources or, for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- If any provision of these conditions is or becomes invalid or contravenes applicable regulations then the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach. No failure by us to exercise any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
- Use of our website is subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.